Guidelines for Oral and Poster Presentations
1. Oral Presentation
- Please check the date, time and location of your presentation session through the Final Program.
- Length of oral presentation should be in accordance with your time assigned as follows:
1) Keynote Presentation : 35 min. presentation + 10 min. Q&A
2) Invited Presentation : 25 min. presentation + 5 min. Q&A
3) Oral Presentation : 12 min. presentation + 3 min. Q&A
Presentation File Preparation & Keynote/Invited Speaker’s Bio
- Presenters are encouraged to use the laptop computer already prepared in each session room, to avoid wasting time switching between personal laptops.
- Presentation file should be prepared in MS-PowerPoint format in English.
- If you use fonts other than standard Windows 10 and MS-Office, please bring the font files along with the presentation file.
- Please bring your PowerPoint presentation file on USB flash drive and submit it to the staff of each presentation room at least 15 minutes before each session starts. The operator will load the presentation files to the laptop computer. The files will be completed deleted after the presentation session.
- Please proceed to the session room 15 minutes prior to the starting time to meet with the Session Chair and confirm your presentation.
- Keynote and Invited Speakers are kindly requested to provide a brief bio to the Session Chair for introduction to the audience.
No Camera & No Recording
- Please note that photo taking and video recording are strictly prohibited in the presentation rooms.
2. Poster Presentation
- Please check your Poster Presentation date, time and location through the Final Program.
- Each poster will be assigned a panel board with the number indicated on the top of each board.
- We do not specify the poster format, but each poster should include the paper title, authors, affiliation, and paper number and must fit within the 1 m x 2 m panel board area.
- Poster presenters are requested to post their posters prior to the beginning of the session. Materials such as scissors and tapes will be provided in the poster presentation location.
- The presenters are requested to stand next to their posters during the Poster Session.
- Please remove your poster at the end of the poster session. All remaining posters will be removed and discarded.
- Poster Panel Board Size – (Width) 1 m X (Height) 2 m