For all presentations Abstract must be submitted through the K-TRIB2020 website at www.K-TRIB2020.org by the specified deadline.
Authors may also submit a Full Paper (optional) for consideration for publication in the following participating journals: J. of Friction and Wear (SCIE, SCOPUS); Coatings (SCIE, SCOPUS); Lubricants (SCOPUS); Tribology and Lubricants (KCI). The papers will go through a peer review process according to the guidelines of the selected journal. Details regarding the paper submission to participating journals are provided in the “Full Paper Submission” section.
- Abstract must be submitted through the online system.
- Abstract should be submitted in English using the abstract template which can be downloaded from the symposium website. All instructions given in the abstract template must be followed.
- Please ensure that text does not contain typos or grammatical errors. No proofreading will be carried out, and no corrections will be possible after the submission deadline.
- Copyright form must be completed and submitted together with the abstract as explained in the abstract template. Copyright form can be downloaded from the symposium website.
- If there is any problem with online submission, please contact the secretariat via email (secretariat@K-TRIB2020.org).