- Online registration can be done through the K-TRIB2020 website.
(On or Before October 18, 2020)
(After October 18, 2020)
|Non-student Registration||KRW 150,000||KRW 200,000|
|Student Registration||KRW 100,000||KRW 120,000|
- Registration fee includes access to all pre-recorded presentations during the symposium dates (Nov. 29 – Dec. 2, 2020) and Abstract Book file.
- Participants wishing to make card payment can settle the payment via online.
- A direct bank transfer should be made to the account below.
- Bank charges for remittance should be paid by registrants.
- Please note that fee has to be transferred under the registrant’s name.
|Bank Name||KOOKMIN BANK|
|Bank Address & Tel no.||#26, Gukjegeumyung-ro 8-gil, Yeoungdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea & 82-2-6300-9999|
|SWIFT CODE (B.I.C.)||CZNBKRSE|
|Account Holder||Korean Tribology Society(KTS)|
|Account Holder Address||#419, Seoul Technopark, 232 Gongneung-ro, Nowon-gu, Seoul 01811, Korea|
If you have already registered for K-TRIB2020 and find that you are unable to attend, please notify the Secretariat in writing to request a refund and cancel your registration.
The administration fee (Bank charges for remittance, Cancellation fee of credit card payment) will be charged for the refund.
|Date of Cancellation||Refund Policies|
|By October 18, 2020||100% refund|
|By October 30, 2020||50% refund|
|From October 31, 2020||No refund|
* Please note that there may be a slight difference in the final refund amount you receive due to the difference in the currency exchange rate