Guidelines for Session Chair
- Please be present in your assigned session room at least 10 min. before the start of your session in order to introduce yourself to the speakers and check that all the speakers are present.
- Please contact the speakers in advance to check for any additional technical requirements beyond the standard provisions.
- At the beginning of the session, please ask the participants that all electronic devices including mobile phone are turned to silent mode or off. Also, please inform that photography is not permitted during the presentations.
- As participants may have planned to attend specific presentations, please keep the presentation as scheduled. Please inform the speakers that the presentation times should be kept as follows:
– Invited Presentation : 25 min. presentation + 5 min. Q&A
– Oral Presentation : 12 min. presentation + 3 min. Q&A
- Please notify the presenters that you will ring the bell once at 2 minutes prior to the end of their presentation times (23 min. for Invited Presentation and 10 min. for Oral Presentation), and twice at the end of their presentation times (25 min. for Invited Presentation and 12 min. for Oral Presentation).
- If a presentation is withdrawn or a presenter does not arrive, please do not bring the next presentation forward. Instead, use the time for discussions related to the session topic or the previous presentation(s). Attendees will be planning to come to your session based on the announced session times.
- If there is an Invited Talk in your session, please ask the speaker to provide you with a brief bio, and please introduce the speaker to the participants.
- If you have any technical issue, please contact the session room helper for assistance.
- Thank you for your kind contribution in making K-TRIB2020 successful.